Chief Ministergi Shotharabasingi Tengbang (CMST)
The Hon’ble Chief Minister, Govt. of Manipur has launched a unique umbrella scheme “Chief Ministergi Shotharabasingi Tengbang” (CMST) for the welfare of the persons with Disabilities and Homeless/sheltered aged people on 3rd December 2017 “ International Day of Persons with Disability. The component sub-scheme as.
- Care-Giver Allowance /Maintenance Grant to Persons with Disabilities with High Support Needs. The rate of allowance is Rs 1500/- pm and age group of 0-59 years will also be covered under “Swarlamban Health Insurance Schemes for persons with Disabilities “ with health insurance cover for Rs. 2 lakhs to a four members family where primary enrolled should be physically disabled.
- Scholarship to student with Disabilities: the scheme provides scholarship to the disable student studying in the schools, colleges, universities and others institution.
Sl No. Class Rate per annum 1 Class 1- Class V Rs. 3000/- 2 Class VI- Class VIII Rs. 4000/- 3 Class IX- Class XII Rs. 6000/- 4 Graduate & Above ( including all Technical Courses) Rs. 8000/-
- Free Travel & Concession to person with Disabilities; the scheme covers all the person with benchmark disabilities for travelling in the public transport under Manipur State Transport under Transport Department and provide free & Travel concession for disabling to go to their schools / colleges and others from their residence and return without financial burden.
- Self- Employment Loan with Subsidy to person with Disabilities along with skill Training: the scheme provides training to the person with disabilities in the age group of 19 to 59 years with monthly stipend of Rs. 500/- and loan cum subsidy facility for self- employment oriented course.
- Maintenance Grant for homeless older person; the scheme provide maintenance grant of Rs. 1000/- p.m to all the person in the age group of 60years and above who are sheltered in the old age home recognized by social welfare Department.
4 persons under Care giver/ Maintenance grant, 1 student under scholarship and 1 person under free travelling concession were benefitted under this EMST Scheme.
Disables and Homeless Children
Scholarship from Class I to Graduate and above
How To Apply
Visit the Social Welfare department for more details.